Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Communication for Academic Purposes




Our teacher in Purposive Communication discussed the proper way of creating an academic paper last meeting. He also discussed the parts of the paper and what are the thoughts should contained each part. After that, he thought us on how proper citation should be done including the references of the links and authors.

Last meeting in our subject, I participated by giving my attention while my teacher is discussing also I am taking down notes so that I can use it when I review. After the discussion, our teacher decided to have a speech. My topic about speech is about my favorite month. I choose January not only because it is my birth month but also on that month a significant event happened which I came into my family.  


I learned the different things that I should consider on doing the academic paper so that it will be informative to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communication for Academic Purposes

Our teacher in Purposive Communication discussed the proper way of creating an academic paper last meeting. He also discussed the pa...